Another damn Pokemon Flas Another damn Pokemon Flas

Decent animation, if not somewhat limited. Pokemon jokes are a bit contrived now, so I hope by "never got a chance to finish" you mean this was from like 2008.

Toys R Us Toys R Us

This is the sort of anecdotal story I'd expect to hear on a radio talk show, not on Newgrounds. The animation wasn't all that great either.

Larry goes Hunting Larry goes Hunting

Amazing animation, lots of detail, but an absolutely awful and predictable punchline. Nice Flapjack reference too.

The Whole Universe The Whole Universe

WELL

Either there was some joke I didn't get, or I was supposed to be amused by a mashup of internet memes... which I'm not. Although it appears you put SOME effort into it.

ScriptorSothe responds:

the game

Tenacious D - Classico Tenacious D - Classico

Sweet deal

Really, the only thing you did a decent job at was lip syncing. Your style is essentially LazyMuFFin without the fun little visual effects or any real animation. I don't mind that the song was sped up, but again, that reflects LazyMuffin's Bang Bang You're Dead video. Watch what you say to others before you take the time to look at your own work.

KillerKake responds:

I don't even use his style anymore, AND PLUS, I'm not using his ideas, so shut the fug up. PLUS UR SKETCH VIDEO IS HIS TIDBITZ VIDEO. KNOCKOFF.

Invader Zim Invader Zim

I'm sorry

I don't know what you were thinking when you made this. Perhaps you were just looking for attention?